Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Donuts with Dad


Last week Palmer Elementary had a Donuts with Dad event . It started at 7am and Brian had been dreading the day for 2 weeks. He kept saying to me, there is no way I am going to be able to get up that early and go with the 2 of them to that. But we know from past experience that Kaylyn has the memory of an elephant and is very aware of all school events and their dates. After listening to Brian complain about not wanting to get up early and go for 2 weeks, I finally said the night before – just tell her you all aren’t going to go because it’s too early. She’ll be disappointed, but she’ll recover from it. It’s not like he hasn’t taken her to every single event at school this year (even when I am at work and he has to take them by himself). Well, I go to work that morning and check Facebook when I have a moment and what do I find?? Pictures from Donuts with Dad…..Brian is such a good daddy, I knew he would take her!

No comments: